What can you Laser Engrave ?
- Specialist Engraving Plastics (formerly known as ‘Trafolyte’)
- Wood / MDF
- Most Glass (not lead Crystal)
- Anodised Aluminium (plated aluminium, in various colours)
- Stainless Steel (We etch text and images onto the surface)
- Dozens of specialist materials dedicated to the laser engraving industry
What can’t you engrave
- ANY material containing PVC, (It becomes highly poisonous and corrosive)
- Some types of Glass, including Lead Crystal.
- Bare Metals – Aluminium, Brass, Copper, Gold, Silver, Normal Steel
Tell me about your engraving machines ?
- We use 2 of 60 Watt Laser Engravers, both are among the worlds leading brands, made in USA and Austria.
- We also use a (very expensive) Fabric / Carbon/ Varispeed Chemical filtration unit, for enviro and health reasons
- We have rotary attachments, enabling us to engrave round items such as glassware, torches etc.
Can the Laser engrave colours ?
- No. It removes material using intensified light, it doesn’t actually print anything to the material being engraved…
- With some materials we can engrave out your design, and then colour fill the engraving with various types of paints etc.
- We can also accurately cut various adhesive materials into the pattern of your design and stick to the desired object, such as a plaque etc.